Comprehensive Project Management Certificate & PMP®/CAPM® Exam Preparation
Ranked as one of the top 50 best project management programs our Certification Program teaches a practical approach on project management principles, working in a project management capacity, while preparing you for the CAPM® and PMP® examinations administered through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Thursdays, June 18 - September 3 5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
$2,495 Registration / $2,395 UCF Alumni
Includes instruction, textbooks, and additional supplemental study materials.
• 12 week program offered online in an interactive instructor-led format to keep you on track.
• Our program exceeds PMI’s education requirement of 23 hours of CAPM® and 35 hours of PMP® education to become eligible to sit for the CAPM® or PMP® exam.
• Learn and apply project management techniques that are effective in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing a project.
• Learn test taking strategies to successfully pass the CAPM® or PMP® exam.
• Qualifies for most tuition reimbursement and payment plans are available.
Already a PMP® Professional? We offer a variety of approved PMI professional development
unit (PDU) courses for project management credential holders to accumulate PDU hours necessary to maintain their designations. Contact us for more information.